KBB goes to Hogwarts this September! Get your “wands” ready for our annual Bear & Cub contest on Saturday, September 15th at Crossings. Do you have what it takes to be the next Mr Kentucky Bourbon Bear or Cub? Send your applications online at www.kentuckybourbonbears.com.
- Contestants must arrive by 8:30 p.m.
- Contestant Meet & Greet is from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Contestants will sell raffle tickets & mingle with the crowd during the Meet & Greet. In the event of a tie, the contestant who receives the most raffle ticket sales will win.
- The contest will start at 10 p.m.
- Contestants should provide (3) wardrobe changes: 1.) Introductions – Theme Wear (Beary Potter); 2.) Bar Wear; and 3.) Fantasy/Impress the Judges.
- NO genitalia nor ass cracks can be displayed during the contest. No water nor liquids will be allowed on stage. If you wear a jockstrap, a 1″ strip of fabric must be worn down the middle to cover your crack — or points will be deducted.
- Answer on-stage question/challenge that will be drawn randomly by contestant.
- Agrees to serve as Mr. Kentucky Bourbon Bear/ Mr. Kentucky Bourbon Cub for one (1) calendar year, whose duties includes: representing the KBB club in a positive light at KBB-sponsored and other Bear events; assisting the club at Pride; attending future KBB contests, etc.
- Contestants must complete applications by 8 p.m. on the day of the contest.