JOIN THE KENTUCKY BOURBON BEARS!
You’re just a few clicks away from joining one of the best social groups in Kentucky! The Kentucky Bourbon Bears is a social organization whose purpose is to provide a brotherhood and place of acceptance for gay and bi-sexual men who identify themselves as bears, bear admirers and friends of bears. Our members establish new lasting friendships through planned social gatherings and philanthropic activities to benefit the gay and lesbian communities.
Annual Membership includes:
- A club t-shirt each year
- Discounts for entry to bear events
- E-mailed announcements about upcoming events
- Bear nights at local restaurants, movie nights, planned outings and a support with a brotherhood of men of like minds.
- The club will plan local outings such as chartered Bourbon Tastings, trips to Museums, participation in gay pride, camping trips etc. as well as trips to adjacent states and bear clubs/ runs.
- The club will host an annual Mr. Kentucky Bourbon Bear & Cub contest
- The club will present the annual North American Bear Weekend each February.
- Support other local bear club chapters in Kentucky and surrounding states
- Host fundraisers for local gay and non-gay charities.
Membership is only $20/singles and $30/couples! CLICK HERE to fill out the membership application, and join the fun!